The about site
The copyright of documents, images, designs, etc. on this site belongs to Plus Alpha Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") and affiliated companies, group companies, original authors and other right holders. When using the information on this site, private use or other use beyond the scope permitted by law (reproduction, modification, transmission enablement, public transmission, etc.) is prohibited.
About the disclaimers
About the link
As a general rule, you can freely link to this site. However, depending on the content of the linked website and the method of linking, you may be asked to cancel the link.
Please refrain from direct links to videos and images posted on this site.
General Terms of Sale
- Prices do not include local tax. Any tax, any duty and other expenses required by law are to be paid by the customers.
In addition, cost of shipping is not included.
Time of Finalization of Sales Contracts
- A sales contract is considered finalized when PlusAlpha sends the order confirmation e-mail to you.
Cancellation of Orders and Exchange and Return of Products
- Orders cannot be cancelled once the sales contract has been finalized.
- Products cannot be exchanged or returned after they have been delivered.
- In case there is a distinct defect in the product or a wrong product is shipped, PlusAlpha shall pay for the shipment of return and/or exchange of the product.
- PlusAlpha assumes no responsibility for defects in products sold, except as described in the previous section.
The following shall be prohibited in the use of the Services by the User.
- Any act that violates or is likely to violate public order or the Laws and ordinances
- Any criminal act
- Any act that may infringe on the copyrights, property rights, intellectual property and other rights held by other users of the Services.
- Any act to destroy or interfere with the functioning of servers, or networks of the company, other users or any third party
- Any act for commercial gain
- Any acts that threaten to interrupt the operation of the Services
- Any acts to access or attempt to access the system or network of the Services improperly.
- Any acts to collect private information of other users of the Services
- Any act of using this service with an illegal purpose
- Any act that is not in the interest of, or that causes damages or is likely to cause damages, to other users, third parties or us.
- Any acts to impersonate a third party
- Sending spam or other direct marketing communications or posting, transmitting or linking to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content (excluding content approved by the Company)
- Any content for the purpose of encountering unacquainted persons of the opposite sex
- Any acts to provide Antisocial Forces with profit
- ny other acts that the company deems to be inappropriate
The service suspenstion and the registration cancelleration
The Company shall be entitled to, without any advance notice to the User, suspend or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, or cancell the user registration.
- Any violation or act with the potential to violate the prohibited matters
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- When there is no reply for a certain period of time for the contact from our company
- When the Company determines that suspension or discontinuance is required for other reasons
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damages incurred by the User arising out of any measures taken by the Company pursuant to this article.
- All conflicts, disputes, and differences of opinion that may arise between parties regarding this contract or related matters and that cannot be settled by the parties themselves shall be finally settled through arbitration in Japan according to commercial arbitration rules of the International Commercial Arbitration Association. Judgments rendered by arbitrators are considered final and bindin for both parties.
- The finalization, validity, fulfillment, and construe of this contract are governed by the laws of Japan.
- This contract is effective as of August 31, 2020
PlusAlpha Co., Ltd.